Exhibition Sales Executive; Housing
Company & Role Overview:
Ocean Media Group is a dynamic and progressive organisation, creating services that help our customers succeed and in turn drive our growth. We hold the number one live events and digital brands in all the markets we serve and are on an ambitious and exciting growth trajectory. Our innovative approach, delivered expertly through our market-leading brands, creates highly engaged and loyal audiences.
The successful candidate will sell exhibition and advertising opportunities for Housing, Europe’s largest housing festival and the Chartered Institute of Housing’s annual conference. You’ll work closely as part of our sales team, managing and expanding an existing client base. A role of attaining new business, targeting mid-tier companies, as well as continuing relationships and upselling current clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively engage in sales conversations with prospective clients using a consultative approach
- Use structured sales process to progress the sale
- Write tailored proposals for sponsorship and exhibition packages where appropriate
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly/annual Sales Revenue targets
- Prepare and execute a structured sales campaign -with assistance from Sales Manager
- Input data and client information, including notes on conversations, into sales database
- Consistently achieve call time targets of 1hr 40mins per day when in the office
- Arrange and carry out regular client visits-face to face with Sales Manager, and individually
- Conduct client re-book for each event to a set target
- Identify new business opportunities within sector through own research
- Manage own sales pipeline to accurately forecast and track key sales metrics - reporting weekly to Sales Manager
- Attend OMG events to meet with clients and develop new relationships and business
- Attend com petit or events as required with a view to generating revenue.
- Development of housing sector knowledge through client conversations and own research
- Weekly/monthly reading of Inside Housing & Social Housing magazines
- Develop and maintain knowledge of OMG portfolio products