Delegate Sales Executive; Bridelux
Company & Role Overview:
Ocean Media Group is a dynamic and progressive organisation, creating services that help our customers succeed and in turn drive our growth. We hold the number one live events and digital brands in all the markets we serve and are on an ambitious and exciting growth trajectory. Our innovative approach, delivered expertly through our market-leading brands, creates highly engaged and loyal audiences.
Reporting in to the Delegate Account Manager, we are seeking a dedicated and experienced Delegate Sales Executive to sell a range of packages (including delegate tickets, dinner tickets and tables) over the telephone for existing Ocean Media Group clients and new business prospects for our Bridelux Portfolio.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To meet or succeed revenue targets by selling consistently to all possible targets; repeat delegates, new clients and prospects.
- To convince the prospect of the benefits of attending our events.
- To exchange information and give necessary feedback as and when needed by colleagues in different department at the office - the role requires significant time on the phone to contact clients and prospects.
- To sell on whichever event as necessity demands as directed by your line manager.
- Perceive cross selling potential for the Ocean Media Group.
- To ensure that business conduct reflects an enthusiastic and efficient image of the department.
- You may be present at certain events and meet clients directly face-to-face.
- Providing top quality service for our clients at all times in order to preserve our strong reputation for courtesy, efficiency, and stability, as well as to cultivate Ocean Media Group’s image and perception as a service leader.
The Right Candidate:
- This is a hands-on role, and would suit a personable and entrepreneurial sales person with relevant selling experience.
- Demonstrable experience in achieving sales KPIs
- Detailed knowledge of sales fundamentals including lead generation, pipeline management, closing techniques
- Entrepreneurial with a problem solving mentality
- Positive can-do attitude with a driven and persistent nature
- Motivation to work independently and closely with colleagues
- Candidates must be fluent in English to apply.