Reporter; Inside Housing
Trade magazine Inside Housing is looking to hire a reporter to join its award-winning editorial team.
This is an opportunity for you to develop your reporting career. The job will give you the chance to work in one of the most important and busiest fields in journalism, covering a range of topics such as homelessness, welfare, the ongoing fallout from the Grenfell Tower disaster and government efforts to solve the housing crisis across the UK.
You’ll work as part of the reporting team on Inside Housing to deliver exceptional and exclusive stories and information to our readers. Your role will include:
- Writing exclusive off-diary news stories across the magazine and the website;
- Contributing ideas for and writing features and news analysis;
- Carrying out investigations for news and features
- Contributing to regular podcastsThe job is the ideal opportunity for someone starting out in journalism or looking to expand their career by working on a high-profile B2B title. You’ll share our passion for delivering high-quality content, working together with the Inside Housing team to break the stories that matter for our audience.
Inside Housing is part of Ocean Media Group, which is committed to offering:
- Season ticket loans
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym memberships
- Optional health care scheme
- Annual Christmas and Summer parties
- An additional day’s annual leave to be taken for birthdays
- Development and training
- Social commitments and people perks
- Bike2Work scheme
To apply, please email email@example.com with a covering letter and copy of your CV or click Apply now