The National Wedding Shows are the UK’s biggest consumer wedding shows and have been running for the past 25years. With 8 shows taking place per year in 3 cities nationwide- London, Birmingham and Manchester, the shows are delivering over 90k visitors and attracting over 1500 exhibitors per annum.
- 95% female
- 70% are aged 25-34
- 58% of our visitors are brides to be
- Average joint income of £69k
- 88% are in ABC1 socio-economic band
- Average wedding budget of £21k
- Average spend as a result of attending the show- £1.5k
Backed by a 1 million pound marketing campaign, the shows are promoted as the ultimate wedding show experience. With professional catwalk shows, VIP packages, exiting feature areas, industry leading experts on hand to provide guidance to brides, grooms and wedding parties, visitors can leave the shows having found everything they need for the big day all under one roof.